Sunday, September 19, 2010

Here We Go!

What does one say at the outset, other than to muse that perhaps this phase too will pass.

A regular diet of child-appropriate 'educational' entertainment, everything literary from JR Tolkien to Geronimo Stilton to Karen Kingsbury to Jesse Toailoa (lol) and the occasional stroll through NZ Herald and Facebook makes my head an interesting place to visit. What makes my head an inspiring place is the Bible, and feeding on the latter does plenty more besides.

Just thinking while Flushed Away is playing for my niece, that Hugh Jackman doesn't quite sound like himself as an animated voice. He seems more english than ever, hmm. The animated mouse bears no resemblance. I feel like watching Australia or The Prestige, but my resident 1 & 2 yr olds will not have a bar of it. X-Men anyone?

Ahh, my musings are interrupted by a certain aroma from a certain toddler. I shall leave you now laptop, although your company is far cleaner. I did choose this path of Motherhood and I do concede that the poo phase will one day be a distant memory. See time fly.

Peace and sweet scents :D and Let God be God!!

3 comments:

  1. Motherhood - you gotta love it. Love your musing Susywoozy. Love you too! luv Nic Hoonin

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, The Prestige for the win. but maybe my liking for that film was just biased towards my main man Christian Bale (dont hate).

    well, i hope your blog lasts for a while, im looking forward to more reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you back Nic. I'm following simple life now too so get blogging lol.
    Jesse - The Prestige is one of THE coolest movies I reckon. You're lucky I like CB too lol. I'm a Michael Caine fan too, so all round good watch.
    Hope I can go the distance too - this is fun.

    ReplyDelete