Sunday, September 19, 2010

Why I like Super Heroes

What's not to like? I mean these guys are super! 
General Hero formula: power+passion+desire to help mankind+vulnerability=hero.

Isn't that exactly what we 'extensions of Jesus' are? Isn't Jesus the ultimate super hero, without the vulnerability...but then. He makes himself vulnerable by giving us the freedom to choose him or not. Incredible. Who could not love this guy!? He's crazy attractive and I'm in love for the long haul.

So here's to being the best we can be. Whether you are superman soaring on eagles wings, spiderman climbing up the towers of challenge, the thing-clobbering the enemy's head - be loud and proud of who you are in Jesus and while you're at it, try saving the world!

2 comments:

  1. Love this post. I wish I'd come up with that last paragraph myself right.

    ReplyDelete