Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'm seeing stars Mum

Liana & Micah with Jemimah & Nathy visit the Auckland Stardome and ponder life as astronauts. The 'moon trip' was looked forward to for days so we finally retire the regular check from Liana "Is it close to when we go to the moon now?"

How is it my kids are more travelled than me in a place I have lived in for 30 something years?

My turn to visit the moon will come soon I suppose.

Speaking of things lunar, I was once a fan of the TV series that launched Bruce Willis. Very fun & a little bit flighty & flirty - Moonlighting was great viewing for a high school senior who was meant to be finishing homework, but blobbing out & telling Mum/Dad that the late hours were all absolutely necessary for school.

Those were the days. Man I am old. Bwahahaha. But I don't mind, yay for a healthy ego. Muwahahaha (evil for no good reason). Hey...blogging is just soliloquies online. I'm as crazy as Hamlet, but nowhere near as famous LOL.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment